- Educate yourself on the topic! Do your research, and listen to others. Encourage your family and friends to do the same!
- Participate in the official #BreakTheCycle fundraiser
- Keep up to date with JIC’s #BreakTheCycle Facebook posts
- Get informed about systemic racism with this video
- Participate in safe, peaceful protesting
- Support Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Support 8cantwait: https://8cantwait.org
How to protest during COVID-19.
From the Concordia Student Union
We encourage all participants to please do the following in order to ensure the safety of both yourself and others:
-Wear a mask (cloth or medical grade; the CSU will have extras to hand out).
-See this video on how to put on a disposable mask properly
-Bring your own snacks and drinks, where possible
-Bring hand sanitizer
-Where possible, stand or march six feet apart (two meters) from your immediate neighbors
-Self-isolate for 14 days after the event
-Stay up to date on the most recent information
- Black Lives Matter: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019
- Sign a (or all) petition(s). Even one is still making a difference!
- Donate to these awesome charities:
- Watch this video to generate ad revenue! Revenues generated are then donated to charity!!